Here are the admissions steps:
1. Pay your innitial fee of 1,500 naira and pick up a form from the admin office.
2. Once you fills the form return it to the office, you will be given the schools account number at Diamond bank for tuition and fees payment. Collect the payment receipt from the bank and return it to the admin office for your school receipt.
3. Once your application is submitted our admissions officer will call to schedule a placement assessment for each student you desire to enroll. There is a $50.00 fee for the first child's assessment and $25.00 for each additional child. Hower, we will waive these fees.
4. Upon successful completion of the assessment you will receive an Offer of Admission by email.
5. You need to provide more in-depth information about your student(s) such as medical history, emergency contacts, etc. You will also need to provide your childs immunization record, and birth certificate.
Your student’s enrollment will be complete when the enrollment packet is submitted and the enrollment fee is paid. The school will then proceed to alocated the class for your child based on the placement result.
If you have any questions or difficulty during the admissions and enrollment processes please do not hesitate to contact our office at 234 908 024 3888 or 234 908 031 4222